Full-Time Registered Nurses and LPN’s.
Energetic RN (Madras)
– Current Oregon RN/LPN Nursing License.
– Consistently maintaining confidentiality is a priority in this position.
– Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Ability to get along with others and recognize the need for diversity and flexibility.
– Must pass the criminal investigations and background checks required by the Oregon Health Division.
– Must be able to obtain or have CPR and First Aid certification.
– May require weekend, holiday and evening hourEssential Job Functions
– Knowledge of electronic charting which includes: proper chart notes, vitals, and weights to in put into PCC system,
-Ability to creatively problem solve in both resident care and employee management situations
-Individual MUST be a team player
– Well organized
– Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
– Assure compliance to all OAR’s for license as well as the accepted scope of nursing practices. This includes, but is not limited to medication administration, medical procedures, etc. as required by physician’s orders.
– On ongoing basis, monitor and assess health problems of each resident / patient, Nursing Assessment, Document outcomes.
– Train staff as needed to assure they are able to perform the job duties and excel in the care of the residence/ patients
– Ensure that all required medical record keeping is accurate, complete and clearly written in a timely manner (MAR’s, injury/accident reports and other as pertains to Policies and Procedures).
– Delegate nursing duties when needed
– Report all safety concerns to Program Manager.
– Consistently perform job in a safe manner; follow all Program Policies pertaining to safety including OSHA standards and best practices.
– Participates in Fire Drills and safety checks as needed.
– Schedule, attend or delegate medical appointments and/or contact physicians as needed.
– Attend required and regularly scheduled meetings, including in-service training, team meetings, etc.
– Performs additional duties as assigned or delegated
We are excited for you to join our team of fun loving care providers.
We would love to sit down and talk with you! Stop in at our conveniently located office in Madras at 213 SW 4th St. Suite 100 Madras, OR 97741 (next to Black Bear Diner) or call 541-475-7640 to schedule that interview.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
7746 total views, 14 today