15 May 2017
Full-Time 2 Mill workers needed
Looking for two people to work in a mill 20 minutes south of La Pine.
Shifts are M-F swing from 5 pm to 3:30am pays $15.38/hr
- Shovel bark and chips, run and clean up around the round tables
- Must frequently pick up, move, or stack pieces of lumber (weighs average 5 – 30 lbs)
- Straightens lumber on conveyor to align lumber for grading, sawing, edging, trimming, sorting, stacking, or for transfer to other conveyors.
- Clears jammed material, using picaroon to permit normal flow of lumber along conveyor.
- Stamp, spray, and count lumber
- Cleans work area, using broom and shovel. Make sure mill floor is clean of banding and boards before leaving every day.
- Clean around machinery, clean equipment and tools.
- Provide assistance to craft operators.
- Completes PMs (preventative maintenance) as scheduled on assigned equipment.
- Laborers who are assigned to a specific area must be able to perform the operator’s job in that area, to assist and “break-out” the operator.
- Some climbing and crawling may be involved associated with housekeeping.
- Must be reliable
- Must be a hard worker
- Must be willing to learn
- Must be able to stand for an 8-10 hr. shifts
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
688 total views, 6 today