Full-Time 6 Months Experience ASSEMBLY
Full Time Monday – Thursday 5:00am – 3:30 pm
**Overtime May Be Required**
- Demonstrates capability in assembling finished and semi-finished parts, as well as reading and comprehending prints
- Able to operate required machinery in the area
- Understands proper quality Control standards and performs QC inspection
- Maintain 6S in work area
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities
- Meets agreed upon manufacturing and department goals in a timely manner
- Arrives to work, meetings, and appointments, and other work-related function on time and as scheduled
- May operate other machinery in the area when necessary
- Previous experience preferred
- Maintain a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- May be required to pass employer performance test
- Work in a Production Shop
- Exposure daily to continual noise from machines
- Able to sit or stand for 10 hours at a time
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Various machinery
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and Pharmacy
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life and Sort Term Disability.
Contact us today!
We would love to sit down and talk with you! Stop in at our conveniently located office in Madras at 213 SW 4th St. Suite 100 Madras, OR 97741 (next to Black Bear Diner) or call 541-475-7640 to schedule an interview.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
220 total views, 3 today