Full-Time 6 Months Experience Needed WELDERS
Experienced WELDERS please apply!
Will work under minimum supervision, interprets drawings, sketches, and/or preliminary designs.
Assemble of detail parts into structures, in such a manner that the welders can follow up.
Must be able to weld, ferrous and/or nonferrous metals using MIG.
Must pass welding/fitting tests. Maintain clean work area.
• Performs tasks of substantial variety and complexity, which require a thorough knowledge of fitting techniques, materials, tools, machines and equipment.
• Grins, bevel, and weld; chips weld slag.
• Works from complex engineering drawings, rough sketches, verbal instructions, etc.
• Inspects completed work for performance to specification.
• Performs work area cleanup and safety related duties.
• Works during scheduled hours.
• Maintains quality output while meeting department production requirements.
Experience and Education
• High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
• 6 months of more of experience in welding.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Reading comprehension skills to understand work orders and written instructions.
• Math skills to perform basic calculations.
• Oral communication skills to exchange information with co-workers and supervisor.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
• Hand eye coordination, depth perception..
Machines and Equipment Involved:
Must be knowledgeable and skilled in the use of the following tools and equipment:
• Various wrenches (e.g., hammer, pipe, combination, adjustable)
• Hammers (#2 to #18)
• Chains, slings, and jib boom
• Chalk line
• Drills • Impacts• Ratchets• Grinders • Needle Scalar • Sander
• Rolls • Overhead cranes• Welding power supply • Plate magnets
• Cutting torch • Wire feeders
Possible benefits include:
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Bonus for Performance profit sharing program
• 401k plan (team member participation only)
Wages will Depend on Experience
Monday – Thursday (Fridays are Overtime)
Top of Form
Contact us today!
We would love to sit down and talk with you! Stop in at our conveniently located office in Madras at 213 SW 4th St. Suite 100 Madras, OR 97741 (next to Black Bear Diner) or call 541-475-7640 to schedule an interview.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
208 total views, 4 today