15 Sep 2017
Full-Time AP Accountant
- Overall administration of the vendor invoice and vendor payment activities for multiple divisions.
- Timely analysis and verification of vendor invoices for accuracy and compatibility with internal paperwork.
- Invoice discrepancy resolution.
- Input invoice amounts into Dynamics Ax.
- Review payment amounts for accuracy.
- Prepares and processes AP Disbursements via checks, wires, and ACH.
- Mail payments to vendors, filing, and communicate with vendors concerning payment questions and problems.
- Adhere to accounting policies and procedures.
- Monthly Reconciliation and roll forward of trade accounts payable general ledger account.
- Monitor CA invoices upon input to ensure appropriate accrual of CA sales and use tax.
- Monitor and clear unvouchered receipts in Dynamics Ax.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- College level accounting courses or completed degree preferred.
- High school education or equivalent required and a minimum of 5 years directly related accounts payable experience.
- Ability to read invoices, apply judgment concerning reasonableness and accuracy, and compare information on the invoice to internal paperwork such as purchase orders and receivers.
- Ability to recognize invoicing errors and discrepancies, and begin the process of correction.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Ax is a plus, but not required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically MS Excel but also, a working knowledge of MS Word and Outlook.
- Must have accurate and efficient data entry skills. 10-key ability is required.
- Must have good math skills and ability to work with numbers.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures required (i.e. debits and credits)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
- Wage: $15-$20/hr. DOE
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
517 total views, 3 today