Full-Time BEND AREA DIRECTOR
PURPOSE OF POSITION: To execute the plans and programs of business retention/expansion and recruitment for projects, and assist in creating or retaining key employment primarily within the greater Bend area. The Bend Area Director must be familiar with all goals and activities necessary in order to effectively contact, communicate with, and assist in meaningful ways existing primary employers in the Bend area as well as assist local leaders with attracting new primary employers to the community.
- Coordinate the business development program primarily in Bend (including nearby unincorporated areas and the Bend Airport) including contact with business owners/managers, follow-up calls, client visits, correspondence, information requests, research, and proposals.
- As prospective clients inquire, qualify and recruit them by serving as a facilitator between client and other economic development entities, arranging meetings as required with banks, educational institutions or any other economic development organizations , encouraging clients to visit and arrange tours/meetings as required, and working with clients as needed from beginning to end.
- Maintain client management computer database for all Bend primary employers, leads and pending projects for firms specifically interested in Bend. Maintain a business client file system (hard copy).
- Assist with publications and/or other marketing or informational materials pertinent to the program.
- Attend (as necessary) local, regional, state, or national meetings on behalf of the organization and community.
- Coordinate with CEO to develop annual budget for the Bend program and activities.
- Assist the Outdoor Gear and Apparel Industry cluster and its trade association, Oregon Outdoor Alliance, in growing and sustaining the organization and industry.
$52,000-$64,000 DOE. Exempt, full-time position
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
154 total views, 11 today