Full-Time Coating Technician/ PVD Operator
A PVD Operator pre-treats a variety of customer products using standardized methods to prepare for coating. He/she uses analytical thinking and a high degree of creativity to oversee and assemble production chamber loads based on customer specifications. Operators will make critical processing decisions, oversee the coating processes, and be responsible for disassembling and reconfiguring the process chamber for subsequent loads.
Qualified applicants will have
- High school diploma, with college preferred
- Basic math skills
- Logical problem solving skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to carry out detailed work instructions
- Experience in metal finishing is preferred (electroplating, powder coating, painting, etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily changeover maintenance of pre/post coating equipment
- Optimize the daily use of production equipment
- Follow standard procedures and interpret customer work instructions
- Work with management to identify and address quality concerns
- Standing/walking for 10 hour shifts
- Able to lift 50lbs safely
- Identify shift priorities and process accordingly
- Visually inspect parts before sending them to a quality control department
- Maintain daily production goals
- Assist in monthly and yearly maintenance tasks to ensure quality coatings
- This is a temp-to-hire position for the right person
- 40+ hours per week
- Saturdays may be required if business calls for it.
- This company offers medical, sick pay and vacation after a probationary period.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
3203 total views, 8 today