21 Jan 2017
Full-Time Parts Specialist
- Good interpersonal skills are required for working with vendors, customers, other departments and locations
- Responding to all incoming counter, phone sales, walk in traffic, product inquiries.
- Use and understanding of business and inventory computer systems to generate sales orders as received, track and expedite for delivery, pick-up or will-call
- Handling cash transactions accurately, maintaining records, literature, brochures, lists, catalogs, bin tickets, and price sheets as appropriate for your prompt reference
- Assisting in stocking the showroom as well as maintaining the general appearance of the showroom, counter, restrooms, and office areas
- Recording and placing in inventory all incoming supplies, parts, units, and components
- Work within all company safety guidelines; maintain neat, clean, and organized work area. Attend all company mandatory meetings, assist in cycle counts, and participate in annual inventories
- Work with service department daily to ensure correct parts are ordered, received, and delivered to service department
- Identifying correct part numbers, completing order forms, and recommending related items at point of sale
- Running daily, weekly, and monthly inventory reports as requested by Parts Manager
- Experience in Agriculture a plus
We look forward to hearing from you soon. Call or visit our office in Madras located at 213 SW 4th St. Suite 100 ( next to Black Bear Diner).
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
2092 total views, 7 today