A 4 Diamond Lodge in Sisters with 32 rooms & cabins is looking for cleaning experts to join their housekeeping team. This is a 30+ hours per week position with some benefits. Ideal candidates will be bilingual, reliable & professional, as well as have cleaning experience.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments
- Follow company procedure for ensuring vacancy & entering rooms
- Be a team player and communicate effectively with guests and co-workers
- Clean rooms for stay over service & check-outs, including:
- Clean floors by vacuuming, sweeping, moping, etc…
- Clean bathrooms
- Remove trash & dirty linens
- Replenish/replace guest amenities, supplies, linens, and terry items
- Make beds
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls & furnishings
- Check that all appliances are present & in working order
- Note maintenance deficiencies and alert the maintenance department
- Return to rooms for corrections for corrections as directed by the supervisor
- Maintains laundry
- Washes, dries, sorts, folds, and carries linens
- Remove stained & unusable items for supervisors’ approval
- Replenishes bins/carts for following days’ service
- Will be responsible for helping maintain common areas in the Lodge & Convention Center
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand, bend, squat, kneel, stretch, push, & pull for extended periods of time.
- The above duties are a summary and others may be required/assigned.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including holidays
- Must possess, or be able to obtain a food handler’s card
- Motivated, Driven, Positive Energy Candidates
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Computer experience a plus
- Minimum one year cleaning experience, hotel/resort preferred
How to ApplyClick here to apply on line and/or stop in one of our conveniently located offices in Bend, Redmond, Prineville and Madras. We would love to sit down and talk with you!
6522 total views, 8 today