Temporary Juvenile Transport Driver (Temp/On-call)
Looking for individuals who are looking for a flexible position that are looking to work at risk youth.
This is a driving position and requires a current Oregon drivers license and a clean driving record.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Transports individual and/or multiple youth offenders to or from residential placements, court hearings, medical/treatment appointments and/or secure custody settings.
- Transports individual and/or multiple youth or adult offenders to Bend office for community service work crew.
- Formulates travel plans, prepare transport vehicle for safe travel.
- Administers custody procedures including applying and removing mechanical restraints, conducting youth pat down searches and vehicle searches for contraband following well established policies and procedures.
- Documents travel with the Juvenile Detention and Community Justice Travel Log as directed in the department policies and procedures.
- Maintains and relays accurate and complete records of transport activity according to Juvenile Department policy and procedures.
- Write incident and/or accident reports as needed.
Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
1320 total views, 1 today