28 Jun 2017
Full-Time Mechanical Drafting
Local company is looking for a mechanical drafter for a FT position.
- Office hours are 7am to 3:30pm Monday through Thursday and 7am to 2:30pm Friday.
- Maintain CAD libraries (digital and physical)
- Create new drawings to customer specifications utilizing 2D CAD software.
- Create mold drawings for new items if necessary.
- Maintain close communications with sales staff in regards to sales and need for new quote items.
- Maintain close communications with shop foreman in regards to manufacturing changes to existing item and quoting new items.
- Search out and contact vendors of raw materials such as metals, bearings, bolts and what not for quote pricing.
- Use pre-existing Excel documents to evaluate the cost and suggested price of new and pre-existing parts. This includes all pre-existing product line speadsheets.
- Answer phones and support sales staff.
- Use precision measuring instruments to document new parts that are shipped to WRC for price evaluation.
- Respond to any emails in an efficient manner.
- Update and state of federal employee right posters as needed.
- Once a year fill out fire marshals report. Maintain copies of these records in appropriate location.
- Once a month, notify shop foreman of new for Mbocha swipe test. File test results appropriately.
- In the event of a price change, update all pre-existing applicable pricing spread sheet.
- Become familiar with OSHA compliance laws.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
445 total views, 3 today