Full-Time Quality Control
We have a Quality Control opening with a local metal finishing company. This position is responsible for ensuring the product and service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
Company will provide training and certification in AIAG for the right candidate.
- Draft quality policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement industry quality standards.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product meet standards.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting data.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet standards.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Responsible for document management systems.
Education and Experience
- QC inspection, auditing and testing experience, ISO 9000 a plus.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QC.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
942 total views, 14 today