Full-Time Registered Nurses Needed
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the position.
- Provide initial health assessment and ongoing health care to all inmates.
- Ensure compliance with state and county regulations and medical standing orders.
- Triage patient care and make necessary outside referrals to ensure their welfare.
- Assess and monitor all drug/alcohol detox patients for medical stability or change in status.
- Continually assess mental health status of all inmates.
- Make certain that Correctional Deputies are compliant with health care policies.
- Counsel and provide testing for all STDs & communicable diseases for patients.
- Continue with outside resources to promote optimal outcome for patients.
- Ensure that all medications, lab tests and health care management are in the best interest of the patient.
- Review all billing for services, orders supplies and stock infirmary.
Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.
Ability to work independently and without direct supervision. Ability to work under stressful and sometimes adverse conditions. Ability to use microscope, computer and basic medical equipment.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
5648 total views, 72 today