Full-Time Screen Printer
Local screen printer looking to add two full time staff members to their team.
A successful person for this job is someone who is highly motivated, reliable and productive. Expectations on quality and efficiency are high. This is a fast paced job with a fair amount of pressure.
- Excellent Personnel Management Skills
- Ability to Learn and Comprehend; Follow Written and Verbal Instructions
- Ability to Effectively Communicate Professionally with others
- Ability to Accomplish Detailed Tasks
- Frequent Standing and lifting up to 40lbs
- Review Work Orders and Spec Details to confirm accuracy and print quality
- Perform tasks in an efficient and productive manner
- Responsible for understanding all, and adhering to, all Production Department procedures and performance standards
- Responsible for exercising and promoting safety and cleanliness
- Assist in other Production Department tasks as requested
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
101 total views, 8 today