25 Jul 2017
Full-Time Test Engineer
- Write and maintain test software
- Support production test in Bend and at subcontractors and foundries
- Evaluate, select and order equipment and software; as appropriate and cost effective for the manufacture of company products.
- Work with other engineering peer groups to introduce new products, resolve problems or help prepare design modifications
- Monitor, measure and evaluate equipment performance and reliability. Establish programs and solutions for decreasing equipment down-time and performance issues that affect the manufacturing process.
- Analyze product and equipment specification and performance requirements to determine which designs can be produced using existing manufacturing test processes and methods.
- Assist in developing engineering policies, documentation or procedures
- Maintain test related databases and data evaluation systems
- Provide and maintain reports or reporting tools for other engineering groups and management
- Develop and implement cost effective test solutions to improve capacity, volume, quality and yield.
- BSEE or BS in related Engineering Discipline or equivalent experience
- Ability to read, write and communicate job requirements in English
- Software skills should include SQL, some variation of C (C/C++/C#) and some scripting language
- Functional knowledge of electronics required
- Experience with database design and data extraction
- Hands on experience in the use of test equipment
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Professional communication skills to convey or understand technical issues and requirements.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience with LTX-Credence ASLx or Tesec Spektra testers
- Experience with report generators like Crystal reports or MS Reporting Service
- Familiarity with FPGA programming
- LabView or LabWindows programming experience
- Ability to use data manipulation tools like dataConductor
- Experience using Six Sigma or working in a Lean Mfg environment
- Experience utilizing SPC or DOE
This is a 6-8 month placement.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
367 total views, 4 today