Full-Time Tech industry production position
This production job is in a wafer fab facility, as a wafer fab operator you will process wafers in a clean room environment following written specifications and performing multiple operations. In addition, you will be responsible for manual data entry on process travelers, SPC charts and log books, and computer data entry for lot tracking and equipment tracking.
- Interact with all levels of employees to increase output, reduce waste, standardize work instructions, incorporate continuous improvement, and improve communications and cooperation between departments.
- Engage in daily production operation and anticipate product problems (i.e. so that loss of work hours is minimized and production objectives are met.
- Perform wafer fabrication functions in the production of semiconductor devices. Operate equipment in performing alignment, masking, etch, deposition and diffusion.
- Exchange timely information with other team members on product flow and workforce needs.
- Demonstrate a keen awareness of safety practices and familiarity with OSHA standards.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret basic scientific and technical documents. Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers and regulatory agencies.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Minimum of two years related manufacturing/production experience .
- For government compliance purposes, candidates must meet the definition of a US Person (US Citizen or permanent resident) as outlined below:
- This job requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by the export laws of the United States. Candidates are required to provide proof of US citizenship, Permanent US residency or classification as a protected individual as defined in 8 USC 1324b (a) (3).
- Multiple shifts available swing, nights and weekends with shift differential
Apply with us online or stop in at our conveniently located office in Bend at 2248 NE Division St. We would love to sit down and talk with you!
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
1379 total views, 7 today