Full-Time Water Damage Restoration Technician
The Water Damage Technician is responsible for assisting with fire, smoke, water, mold and bio hazard restoration. The ideal candidate will be required to assist their assigned Supervisor in coordinating. Water Damage Restoration Technicians who are responsible for handling new and ongoing water damage claims with integrity and excellence. Duties will include initial job-site inspection, secure jobs and perform structural drying per the IICRC standards. A qualified candidate must have good writing skills and have an attention to detail. A Water Damage Restoration Technician is responsible for the fast response to emergency water damage claims and other restoration-related activities within the geographical territory.
Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team.
– The ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
– Must be an outgoing, personable individual who makes a good first impression with customers.
– IICRC Certification is a plus but not a requirement.
– Participation in a weekly rotational on-call schedule.
– Physically able to work in PPE including respiratory protection
– Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality.
– Perform all other duties as assigned.
– Assess property damages.
– Perform dry-out procedures and mold remediation in residential and commercial settings.
– Investigate job site thoroughly
– Perform basic demolition.
– Set up drying equipment. Move/rearrange building contents. Take moisture readings and monitor drying process.
Complete daily reports to document equipment used and work performed
– Requires medium to light labor
– An extremely positive attitude
– Candidate must be able to lift 75 lbs. consecutively
– Valid driver’s license is required
– Must have clean criminal background (no felony convictions)
– Willing to be on a rotating on call schedule, and available for work when called
– Drug Free Workplace/Equal Employment Opportunity
The job requires walking, standing, stooping, bending and moving some furniture. Traveling to each job location requires the safe operation of a company vehicle.
Experience is preferred, we are willing to train the right person, who demonstrates a strong work history
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! After you have submitted the application, please call us to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
564 total views, 7 today