Full-Time Wax Assembler
A Wax Assembler, using wax assembly techniques and procedures, produces acceptable quality assemblies in a timely manner ensuring each assembly is being processed to the current revision of work instruction and engineering changes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Clean wax patterns to quality standards using various waxes and tools.
- Read and follow assembly work instructions which describe assembly steps of a simple to complex nature.
- Assemble wax patterns and gating components using a variety of waxes and tools.
- Inspect assemblies during and after the assembly process for defects.
- Appropriately document assembly completion forms and time sheets.
- Maintain quality and productivity levels/standards.
- Perform general cleaning of assembly area equipment and tools.
- Cross inspection of assemblies documenting defects and providing feedback to other assemblers.
- Process engineering changes to assemblies.
- Aide in the training of techniques and procedures to other assemblers as needed.
- Work from photos and notes when new instructions have not been created.
- Take photos or coordinate to have photos taken when needed.
- Adhere to plant and department safety rules. Safely operate all equipment and tools. Identify and report safety issues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to learn and follow safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to work with hands and possess good eye-hand coordination skills.
- Ability to work with delicate objects.
- Must have patience for fine detail work
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Ability to see fine detail (.010” size defects) using inspection lights and mirrors.
- Must be able to use a ruler or scale with accuracy (measurements must be within 1/16”).
- Ability to work varying shifts including nights and weekends.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent. Previous experience in wax preferred; however, on the job training is provided.
Ability to read instructions and write legibly. Ability to lift and/or maneuver objects weighing up to fifty pounds, with assistance if needed. Ability to stand for extended periods of time. Ability to use hand held tools. Ability to work in working conditions which may include exposure to noise, dust, chemicals, and varying temperatures.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call our Redmond office at 541-923-5260 to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
162 total views, 3 today