Full-Time Wax Molder
The Wax Molder produces wax patterns, chills, gates, and solubles in accordance with acceptable productivity and quality levels. The Wax Molder also processes and moves raw materials, new and reworked tools and produces molding work instructions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operate in a safe and efficient manner all wax press machinery, equipment and related tooling.
- Perform proper cleaning, handling and storage of wax molding tooling.
- Read and follow wax molding set up techniques and instructions associated with each tool.
- Perform general cleaning of the molding area and equipment.
- Inspect wax patterns for acceptable quality criteria.
- Appropriately document all daily paperwork and forms associated with the molding operation.
- Identify and document tooling damage and operational issues.
- Process paperwork and physically move tools in and out of the department as required.
- Set up and inspect new and reworked tooling.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
- Perform leach tank operations as needed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform monthly maintenance duties.
- Write work instructions for the molding operation.
- Adhere to plant and department safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions; effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to learn and follow safety policies and procedures.
- Must possess strong mechanical aptitude, with ability to work with hands and possess good hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to operate a forklift in a safe and proper manner.
- Ability to work varying shifts including nights and weekends.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent. Prior work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Read instructions and write. Lift and/or maneuver objects weighing up to seventy-five pounds, with assistance if needed. Stand for extended periods of time. Use hand held tools to assemble and disassemble molding tools. Use overhead cranes, pallet jacks and various lifting devices. Operate a forklift. Work in conditions which may include exposure to noise, dust, chemicals, and varying temperatures.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please apply with us today! Visit www.midoregonpersonnel.com to complete an application. After you have submitted the application, please call our Redmond office at 541-923-5260 to schedule an interview. Please be prepared to bring a resume to your scheduled interview. We look forward to hearing from you! To apply for this job fill out our job application.
156 total views, 2 today