NEW BUSINESSES 1. COIC submits the new business’ information (business name, address, phone, supervisor name, supervisor email, position name, position description) using the "Submit New Business Info" button on the right side of this screen.
2. Mid Oregon Personnel will review and verify worker’s compensation eligibility.
3. Mid Oregon personnel will send a confirmation email to COIC that the placement location is ready to receive interns.
INTERN PLACEMENT1. COIC completes the new hire packet, including cover sheet filled out by COIC, and then sends it to Mid Oregon Personnel.
2. Mid Oregon Personnel enters the new hire and notifies COIC when the intern is ready to start work. We need at least 24-hours’ notice to place an intern.
INTERNS CANNOT START PRIOR TO BEING FULLY ONBOARDED AND WILL NOT BE COVERED BY OUR WORKER'S COMPENSATION.
3. Mid Oregon Personnel will send you a confirmation email that your intern has been onboarded. If time sensitive, please give us a call.
TIMECARDSCOIC timecards are electronic. Here are the steps from start to finish:
1. Youth will go into their portal, enter their time, and save. On the timecard due day, the intern will click “Save & Submit Timesheet” if there are hours to submit for that week. Alternately, if there are no hours, they will click “Submit Zero Hours.”
2. After the intern submits their timecard from their portal, BOTH the direct supervisor and youth employment counselor will receive this “APPROVE OR REJECT” email:
3. DO NOT CLICK THE APPROVE TIMESHEET BUTTON within the email. The immediate supervisor received the same “APPROVE OR REJECT” email above – the immediate supervisor should be the one to click the “Approve Timesheet” blue button for the documented approval.
4. Login to your Avionte portal to view timecards. You can view all interns that you manage.
* You can view the timesheets, see when they were submitted by the intern and when the “Approve Timecard” button was clicked by the supervisor.
* Mid Oregon Personnel will only pay timecard submissions that were approved by clicking the “Approve Timecard” button or a request in writing from COIC/YCC to process. If a supervisor is unable to approve, COIC/YCC can review the “APPROVE OR REJECT” email and click “Approve.”